St Kitts and Nevis
Investors looking to obtain St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program have the option of contributing USD 250,000 to the state fund or investing at least USD 400,000 in an approved real estate project. Main Applicants are required to attend a mandatory interview with the respective Government office as part of the revised application process.
St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment program was launched way back in 1984. Investors can obtain passport within 6 months. There is no requirement to travel to St Kitts and Nevis during the application process, nor is there any minimum stay requirement upon obtaining a citizenship.
St Kitts and Nevis is a dual-island nation located in the Caribbean Sea. It is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the UN and the Organization of American States.
Saint Kitts and Nevis is a multiparty parliamentary democracy and federation.
Holders of the St Kitts and Nevis passport enjoy visa free travel to approximately 150 countries, including the European Schengen area, UK, Russia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
St Kitts and Nevis citizenship is especially popular among wealthy Indian families. Nevis has also become an attractive jurisdiction for offshore company formation, preferred by wealthy families globally to protect their wealth and assets.
Investors can choose from the following options
- Donation: Main applicant requires to contribute a minimum of USD 250,000 into the Sustainable Island State Contribution (SISC). Additional USD 50,000 contribution is required to include spouse and an additional dependent.
- Real Estate: Investors can invest a minimum of USD 400,000 (resalable after 7 years) in government authorized real estate projects.
Requirements of the Citizenship by Investment Program
- Hold a valid passport
- Provide KYC documents and proof of funds.
- No criminal records or police clearance certificate for all adult applicants
- Medical certificate
- Mandatory interview for the main applicant. Dependents over 16 years of age may be required to attend an interview, at the discretion of the respective immigration department.
Benefits of the Citizenship by Investment Program
- Fast processing time.
- Right to live, work and study in Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Visa free travel to approximately 150 countries, including the UK, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Schengen area.
- Minimal taxations with no income tax or wealth gains tax or inheritance tax
- No capital gains tax on assets in St Kitts and Nevis sold after 1 year of acquisition
- Dual citizenship permitted
- No language test or residency requirement
- Inclusion of dependent children up to the age of 30 and parent/ grandparents over 55 years
- With strong ties & flight connectivity to UK and EU, the country offers a great base to setup business.