North Macedonia citizenship by investment program offers investors a pathway to direct citizenship. Eligible investors and their dependents are able to obtain a North Macedonian passport within 6 to 12 months from the time of application.
My Golden Pass is an authorized agent for the North Macedonia Economic Citizenship Program.
North Macedonia is not yet a full member of the EU. Although, it is a candidate country for accession to the EU and has strong backing from the EU members. It is already a NATO member country effective March 2020.
North Macedonia has launched a new citizenship by investment program where investors can obtain a North Macedonian passport by contributing to an approved government fund.
Bear in mind that this is a contribution or a donation. Investors do not get any financials returns from this investment.
The program is open to a limited quota of 1,000 applicants.
There is no minimum stay or language requirements and the passport can be obtained within 6 months from the time of the application.
Requirements of the Citizenship by Investment Program
- Hold a valid passport
- Provide KYC documents and proof of funds.
- Make the required contribution to be among the 1,000 applicants
- No criminal records or police clearance certificate for all adult applicants
Benefits of the Citizenship by Investment Program
- Right to live, work and study in North Macedonia.
- Visa-free travel within EU Schengen area for up to 90 days. Visa free access to 120+ countries around the world.
- E-2 treaty between US and North Macedonia allows citizens of North Macedonia to run a business in the US and reside in US
- Imminent access to the EU in a few years. Ability to live, work & study in any EU member state once North Macedonia becomes full member.
- One of the lowest personal and corporate tax rate of around 10%
- No tax on non-resident
- No language test or residency requirement before obtaining passport
- Ability to include spouse and dependent children under the age of 18